Our Firm, JKSRemulla Law Office, values the privacy of the personal data you provide to us or that we collect about you when you avail our legal services and communicate with us either in person or through our website and social media accounts.
PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
We may collect your personal data when you:
- inquire about our legal services;
- visit our office in person;
- interact with our personnel through mail, email, phone, face-to-face meetings, or video conference meetings;
- visit or use our website and social media accounts;
- avail our legal services including but not limited to legal consultation and representation;
- apply for employment in our Firm;
- become our consultant, supplier, or service provider; and
- enter into a contract or any arrangement with us.
We may collect the following personal data but not limited to:
- your full name, address, contact number, email address, and other information necessary and desirable to the transaction or performance of our legal services;
- your payment and bank account details;
- information collected through the use of our closed-circuit television (CCTV) systems and other security systems;
- information about your visit and use of our website, social media accounts, IP addresses, your browsing behavior within and throughout our digital assets, and session lengths that collected by our website analytics tools and cookies that we may place on your computer;
- your social media behavior when you tag, mention, or post photographs about our Firm publicly on any social media account; and
- any other personal data you choose to provide to us.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL DATA
We collect, use, and disclose your personal data for the following purposes:
- provide the legal services contemplated in the concerned transaction or agreement;
- communicate with you about our legal services;
- process and generate your billings and invoices, and
- process information for statistical, analytical, and research purposes.
- evaluate your applications for employment and training; and
- process for personnel, administrative, and payroll purposes.
- process for accreditation;
- payment of invoices and billings; and
- evaluate fulfillment of obligations under relevant agreements.
Seminar, Event, or Webinar Participants
- registration, payment, and certification purposes; and
- sending reminders to participants prior and after the event.
We commit that all information that we receive from our clients, whether considered as personal data, shall remain confidential as part of our professional obligations. We note, however, that there are information that are required by laws to be disclosed to public.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
To the extent required by law, we take reasonable steps to destroy or redact personal data in a secure manner when we no longer need it for the purposes for which it was collected and retention is no longer necessary for legal or business purposes.
YOUR RIGHTS AS DATA SUBJECTS
As a data subject, you have the following rights:
- right to be informed of the purpose, scope, and basis, among others, of the processing of your personal data;
- right to object to the processing of your personal data unless the personal data is required pursuant to a subpoena, is necessary for the performance of or in relation to a contract or service to which you are a party, is necessary in the context of an employer-employee relationship between you and our Firm, is being processed to comply with a legal obligation, and is subject of an existing valid waiver previously executed by you which has not been expressly revoked;
- right to access the contents of your personal data that were processed, sources from which your personal data were obtained, recipients of your personal data, and manner by which your personal data were processed, among others;
- right to correct or rectify any error on your personal data;
- right to instruct, suspend, or withdraw the blocking, removal, or destruction of your personal data; and
- right to data portability.
DATA PRIVACY CONCERNS
If you have any data privacy concerns, you may email our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org